An educational, active, supportive community for new and experienced voice actors alike!
Positively Voiceover is a monthly, subscription-based voice over coaching program for both new and experienced voice actors alike. Run by Gina Scarpa and Positive Voices Studio, Positively Voiceover is an online community that gives voice actors access to:
- Monthly workshops via Zoom featuring industry professionals including voice actors, agents, and casting directors
- Monthly giveaways including workshops and coachings with industry professionals, voiceover apparel and merch, and other awesome stuff
- Twice-a-month voiceover workouts where you'll read and receive feedback from Gina live on Zoom
- Monthly marketing meetup via Zoom with Gina to discuss tips and strategies
- Ask-A-Coach: Send Gina your voiceover questions or audio for feedback via Discord
- Exclusive Discord community to discuss the voiceover world and beyond
The cost to join Positively Voiceover is $50 per month, payable via PayPal.
Members must be approved before joining by meeting with Gina for a free 15-minute consultation to discuss your unique voiceover career and goals and to ensure that it is a good fit.
This December, we welcome Marc Guss from ACM Talent as he discusses how to secure elite voiceover representation and management in the New Year. Then, in January, our guest speaker is Marc Scott from VOpreneur, who will talk to the group about ways to make 2024 your best year in voiceover yet!
Positively Voiceover members will have the opportunity to participate in weekly voiceover workouts across a wide variety of genres including commercial, animation, video games, corporate narration, explainers, eLearning, medical, political, audiobooks, and more. Members will not only submit their reads, but have the ability to listen to everyone else’s submissions as well in order to learn and grow as voice actors and foster creativity and ideas for future auditions and opportunities.
The goal of Positively Voiceover is to provide a community where voice actors are consistently engaged, learning, and pushing themselves forward. Gina prides herself on creating an environment that is supporting and encouraging of all voice actors. We welcome voice actors of all ages, backgrounds, experience, and ability and hope to see you in Positively Voiceover soon!